Get To Know Me Tag!

Wednesday 2 September 2015

I was reading this post from Leah over on Beauty Type, and then I realised that I have never done anything like this on my blog, so how much do you really know about me?! So I figured it would be a good idea to do it so you can get to know me and hopefully I can learn something about you too! It’s also my first tag so I’m very excited.

1. What is your middle name? 
Alicia. I actually like my middle name. I never liked my first name when I was younger because no one could ever pronounce it right or spell it right, but I’ve learned to like my first name because it’s unique.

2. What was favourite subject at school? 
I love food technology, as you've probably guessed. I was always really creative, but not in the typical arty way. I couldn’t draw anything (I still can’t!) so my creativity went into food, which I loved!

3. What is your favourite drink? 
This might sound strange but I don’t really have a favourite drink, it all depends on how I feel during that day. I like to drink tea, but I get carried away with what I’m doing at the time it always goes cold! L and I try and drink water because it’s best for you, but sometimes I crave sugar and have to have a coke. Then I pop next door to Greggs when I’m at work and get a coke and cake, it’s so tempting having Greggs next door!

4. What’s your favourite song at the moment?

Oh I don’t know this one is so hard! I seem to just love the catchy pop tunes and blast them in my car on the way to work

5. What would you name your children?
I don’t know, I think when it comes to children I will be scrolling through one of those boos to try and find a unique name that I love.


6. Do you participate in any sports?

Not really, I do go to the gym every other day but apart from that no. I do really want to start tennis with the other half but it’s just a matter trying to get him there! 

7. What’s your favourite book? 
I recently read Close My Eyes by Sophie McKenzie and I was addicted so I brought two more of her books and love them just as much!


8. What’s your favourite colour?

I love blue. But an in-between blue. It’s hard to explain like in between sky blue and deep blue, I don’t know what that’s called?

9. What’s your favourite animal?

Dolphin. I don’t know why, but I love them! I would LOVE to swim with the one day!  

10. What’s your favourite perfume?

I tend to keep Shakira in my bag at all times because I get so many compliments on it everytime I wear it and it’s so affordable!


11. What’s your favourite holiday?
Christmas difinatley! I love the festive season, it feels so cosy when you’re snuggled up in a blanket and hot chocolate watching films. The only thing I don’t like is being outside in the cold.



12. Have you graduated from High School?
Yes, I am now finishing my University degree

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes I used to go on holiday a lot when I was younger, to places like Spain and France but I would love to travel more.



14. Do you speak any other languages?
I did a Spanish GCSE, but I can’t remember a whole lot of it! Oops. I’m also trying to learn french at the minute 


15. Do you have any siblings?

Yes, three old sisters 

16. What’s your favourite store?
I love to shop on BooHoo online because I feel like you can get some really good stuff at a reasonable price. 

17. What’s your favourite restaurant?
It’s whatever I am in the mood for really.


18. Do you like school? 
Yeah I did, which is why I decided to go to university.

19. Who are some of your favourite You Tubers?
I love Zoella, VelvetGh0st and FreddieMyLove to name a few. 

20. What’s your favourite movie? 
I don’t have a favourite, but I love RomCom’s


21. What are some of your favourite TV shows?

I love Pretty Little Liars; I’m so upset that it is ending some. I also watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians a lot...


22. PC or Mac?
I’ve always had a PC and never had a Mac


23. What phone do you have?

iPhone 5c in blue

24. How tall are you?
I’m 5’5″ I think?

25. Any pets? 
Yes, I have two dogs. One is a shih tzu and the other is a cross between a Labrador and Border collie, so they are complete opposites! Walking them is so difficult because one is zooming in front and the other is having a slow stroll!




There we go. My first tag! I hope you enjoyed reading a bit more about me and I would love it if you did this tag too so that I can know more about you! If you do answer the questions on this tag be sure to let me know in the comments as I would love to read them.


Love. Ky

6 comments:

  1. Loved learning more about you! I've always seen books by Sophie McKenzie but have never read anything by her, I need to remedy that! I hope you get to swim with a dolphin someday hehe. You are so beautiful by the way! Happy September dear! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The books are so easy to read, I feel like I get bored of them if they're not... Oops. Thank you!! Can't believe we're in September already!!

      Delete
  2. Ahh this is such a nice tag! It's so lovely sometimes to read more about people and the person behind all the words and reviews and things. Alicia is such a gorgeous middle name - mine's is Patricia and I hate it! I think it sounds so old fashioned aha! Maybe I'll grow to love it one day :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it's a lovey name... I prefer names that are different and unique like that :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely tag, I enjoyed reading your answers! I'll deffo be doing one of these soon as I haven't introduced myself on my blog either haha oops!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'll be looking out for yours haha!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS