My 5 Favourites... TV Programmes

Monday 20 July 2015

Hey guys,

Now I feel like I saw the a lot, but sorry for the recent absence. Truth is, when I started blogging I never imagined how hard it would be to get into the routine of blogging. I didn’t think it would be so difficult to balance work and blogging but it really is, so sorry about that and I’m promise I’m going to try a lot hard to keep blogging on a regular basis.

So anyway, one of my favourite things to watch and read is monthly favourites. I like being nosey and seeing what everyone else is loving so I can have a try at the products too. I would love to write them, however I always tend to stick to the products that I know work best for me, so each month would literally be the same and there would be no point is writing one. Instead of doing monthly favourite I thought I would do a little ‘My 5 Favourites’ series, where each month I will talk about my five favourites of a particular thing, whether that’s beauty products or blogs, I thought it would be a different take on a monthly favourites.



My first 5 favourites are going to be TV shows. I decided to do TV shows over anything else, because recently I have been watching a LOT, and they have been taking over my life, so I thought it would be a good place to start.

1. Game of Thrones
My number one favourite at the moment is Game of Thrones. Now I was really late on this one. I’ve only started watching it just over a month ago, and I’m on season 4 already. Now I think that says something! I found it a little confusing to start with, (and annoyed the other half with a lot of questions!), but when you do understand it, it really keeps you on the edge of your seat and wanting to watch another episode! I would really recommend this one, and as you can probably tell from my other favourites, it’s not like my usually favourites but there something about Game of Thrones that I just love!

2. Pretty Little Liars
Now this is more like my kind of programme. Although it’s girly and got your typical romance in it, it has twists and turns in it that you just have to know the answer! It has you guessing what’s going to happen before it’s happened and then changes what you thought completely so you are second guessing yourself! I love the characters in it too; I think each one of them is really relatable which is why I think it is so popular.

3. Don’t Tell The Bride
Don’t tell the bride is a reality show here in the UK, where a couple is given £15,000 to plan their wedding, but there is a twist, the groom plans it all, with no say from the bride, and in just three weeks. I have been addicted to this show as the groom usually does something complete opposite to what the bride wants, and it make you really feel sorry for the bride. I always question what I would do in their shoes and I wouldn’t handle it half as well as they are!  Feel like I might be a bit of a bridezilla, which is a bit worrying.  

4. Orange Is The New Black
This is probably in everyone’s favourites, I think one of the reasons that is due to the fact that although it’s funny, and the characters are hilarious, it also has some really hard hitting stories in it which makes you feel for the characters as well. It has a great balance though, s it’s not like you’re sitting watching the TV in tears all episode!

5. Keeping Up With The Kardashians
This is one of my guilty pleasures. I feel like I know more about their lives that I do about my own sometimes! It really makes me laugh sometimes and it’s just one of those programmes where you haven’t got to sit there staring at the TV, I can usually have it on the TV whilst doing some housework. It just makes those household chores that little bit more enjoyable!

There you go! That’s it a few of my favourite TV programmes that I have been enjoying recently, let me know in the comments what yours are, although I don’t really need any more programmes to watch I will still love to see what else there is to watch.

Love, Ky

2 comments:

  1. Game of Thrones is one of my all time favourite shows! I love bridal reality shows hehe, I always watch Say Yes to the Dress but this one sounds really fun! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have wanted to watch Say Yes To The Dress for a while now and I havent for some reason... Definitely going to have to start... Might become a little addicted too 😊

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS