Triple braid

Monday 27 July 2015

Hi there!
I have a little beauty post for you today, the triple braid. I love this hairstyle because it is so quick and simple yet looks like you have sent ages on your hair. So let’s get started!




First off, I tend to use second day hair for this as I fell like it has more grip and holds the braid better.
When I washed my hair I used the L’Oreal elvive fiberology shampoo and conditioner. These are my new favourite! I have noticed my hair is slightly thicker, but not a lot, but it makes my hair super soft! I then used the herbal essence conditioning hair treatment as I haven’t used one in a while and felt like my hair needed it! I then finished this off with the L’Oreal mythic oil in the ends of my hair to give it a nice shine.



I didn’t apply any heat to my hair, I left it to dry naturally so that it has a natural wave and styles better.

Bring all you hair to one side of your head; I leave my fringe out to style later on.

Just like a normal braid, spilt your hair into three and secure each one with an elastic band. With one of the three start a normal braid then secure the end.

With another section, create a fishtail plait. This is exactly the same as a normal braid but with four sections instead of three, bringing each end into the middle until you have reached the end. Then secure with an elastic.

Now this is optional, pull each braid out a little so it looks a little messy. I love to do this because it gives more texture to the braid.


Then, make a normal braid using the remainder of the sections and secure and that’s the braid done!

I like to pull small sections of my hair from around my face and curl them as I fell like it look flattering.

And that’s the completed look!

This look is so versatile. You can pop it into a bun to create more of a textured bun, make the braids into piggy tails, or recreate them into milkmaid braids.I love this look and it is my go to hairstyle! I would love to see if you recreate this hairstyle so leave my links in the comments if you do!


Love, Ky 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS