Wishlist: Summer 2015!

Thursday 21 May 2015

Hi there!
In August I’m heading to Rome and I am so excited! Now as you may remember by my first blog post, 7 ways to change your life this month, I have recently cleared out my wardrobe. So that, teamed up with the fact that I haven’t been abroad for about 5 years, I have absolutely no holiday clothes what so ever. This obviously means that a huge shopping trip is in order, but before that I thought I would create a wish list, this is so that I don’t go buying unneccessary things whilst out because I know I will!
The wish list has given me idea of things to buy and how I can wear them and I am now so excited to go out and buy it all, or something similar. I hope this wish list also gives you some ideas for a shopping trip!

I have made three outfits, one day and two evening ones.

Outfit one
The first outfit is a casual evening outfit. I first spotted the leggings and fell in love!  Have been after a pair like these for ages, only thing is I don’t think I will be able to pull it off... in order to try and give myself confidence to wear the leggings I paired it with a plain black strappy top so that the outfit didn’t look too over the top. I then accessorised with some chunky black sandals and a mint green necklace which is gorgeous. It is covered in flowers and gives a pop of colour to the outfit.
Top - Newlook
Leggings - Riverisland
Shoes - Newlook
Necklace - Newlook



Outfit two
This is a day time outfit. First the skirt is to die for! Not only has it got a gorgeous floral patter but it also has this waved hem which is stunning. It made the skirt instantly stand out as it’s so different from all the others which I liked. I then team it with a plain vest top so it does not draw away any attention from the skirt, a pair of back and gold sandals which are beautiful and some tortoise shell sunnies!
Top - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Shoes - Riverisland
Sunglasses – Riverisland



Outfit three
The final outfit is his plunge maxi dress. Although I was looking for some colour, I was instantly drawn to this dress. I feel like it would look so elegant when on and does not need any accessories! I would team it um with the chunky sandals and the outfit is done1 so simple but so gorgeous.
Dress - Topshop
Shoes - Newlook



I hope you liked this blog post... I know I had fun searching for these outfits and will have even more fun shopping for them. I just hope the look as good on as they do in my head! I would love to hear what is on your wish list for this summer!
Love, Ky 

5 comments:

  1. Great post! I love all the outfits! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that second outfit and the top from the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blogs you produce incurs the much to my knowledge. The skills that are established strongly on the knowledge are very much indemand. I would like to add that your writings adds knowledge to my skills.
    wholesale women clothing

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS