7 Ways to change your life this month

Monday 4 May 2015

I am very nervous about this... It’s my first blog post!
I was going through my thoughts and just couldn’t settle on an idea for my first blog post as I wanted it to be amazing as it would set the tone for future posts. I didn’t know whether I should do a review, share a recipe or just have a lifestyle chat? Then I was inspired by something I saw on fifimcgee’s blogs, 7 ways to make life lovely this month. It’s a simple idea, yet can help to make a change in your life for the better. So let’s make a start!

1. Organisation
All my life I’ve never been one for organisation, which is weird because when baking you kind of have to be organised right?! The main problem is the organisation of my room, for example... I always blame the fact that my room is so messy down to the fact that I don’t have a certain place for everything, and so it just ends up of the floor... I think that’s a pretty good excuse right?! So the first change I decided to make was organisation... with a little change like this it will be so much easier to keep a tidy space. Fingers crossed

2. Healthier eating
This kind of works against me so much as I love to bake (and eat it). But most of the time it’s so unhealthy! Now, I’m not going to start eating salads all the time and going to the gym everyday but little steps hey?

3. New wardrobe
Spring is here and the sun is out which means a new wardrobe is in order. I recently has a massive clear out and got rid of things that I didn’t need anymore, and it felt so good! But obviously that means I need some new clothes.

4. University
With the end of my third year approaching, (it's gone so fast!) there is so much work that needs  to be handed in, but keeping on track of that work is so important and relives so much stress that when you hand it in on time it makes you so happy.

5. Date night
With me being at university and having a part time job it can be very easy to skip date night because of having no time, but it’s so important so this needs to be scheduled in! It doesn’t even have to be a typical date ‘night’... you could always do something different maybe go for a nice walk or play a board game. It’s just something small that can bring you together with your partner.



6. Family time
with having quite a big family it can be difficult to arrange to get together that works for everyone. But even if it’s just one night a week, it will be worth it!

7. Start a blog!
The biggest change that came this month is this blog! And I’m having so much fun (although its only just one post). I was so nervous about creating this blog that I out it off for a long time. Sometimes you’ve just got to take the plunge... is that right?! You’ve got to step out of your comfort zone and do it, otherwise you never will.

So that’s it... my first blog post! I hope you enjoyed it and hope that this gives you inspiration to make little changes in your life, if so I would love to hear from you in the comments.

Love Ky 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS