Motivational Quote #1

Monday 18 May 2015

 
I was searching the web one night when I stumbled upon this quote which got me thinking.
Now, I knew when I started this blog that it would be difficult, but I didn’t really understand just how hard it would be! It’s not the writing that I find hard, in fact tats the most enjoyable part! it’s the fact that you put so much effort into something that you want to inspire people that when you don’t, it can get you down.
So when I found this quote it really motivated me to carry on not matter what because, like the quote stays, “it does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop”
Not only did this motivate me to carry on blogging... but also encouraged me to set some goals for myself so I can see my accomplishments. For each goal I reach I will do a giveaway In order to give something back to my readers. My first goal is to reach 100 subscribers. Now I know this doesn’t sound like a lot, but to me this is massive! With each page view that I get, I am so unbelievably happy because I’m so shocked that people are reading what I’m writing and that is so exciting.
Each month I’m going to post about a quote to not only inspire me but hopefully inspire some of you too!
Thanks for reading.
Love, Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS