Cookies!

Monday 11 May 2015

Hello everyone! 
I made some cookies this week and thought that I would share the recipe! They are soft and chewy and so delicious! I added all my favourite chocolate instead of chocolate chips and they were so yummy! So here’s the recipe., it makes roughly 10 cookies...



 1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 Degrees Celsius
2. Cream the butter and sugar together until smooth. The finished look should be light and fluffy.
3. Slowly mix in the egg
4. Sift in the flour then carefully fold it into the mixture until it is fully incorporated
5. Add in all your favourite chocolate... Trying not to eat them in the process
6. Line a baking tray with baking paper
7. Place equal amounts of the dough on the tray leaving enough space for them to spread.
8. Place in the oven for 10 minutes
9. Remove from the oven and leave to cool. They will be really gooey o make sure you leave them to cool otherwise they will fall apart
10. Eat!



There you go... My first recipe blog post! I had so much fun baking these and would love to see if you recreate them! Leave me comments if you did!
Happy Baking!

Love, Ky

2 comments:

  1. These look delicious, I keep meaning to bake more but I never have time. I think my next free day I will spend making these cookies

    Sammie

    Little Blonde Life - Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were so tasty everyone loved them! You will have to let me know how it goes!

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS