Girl night in

Sunday 14 June 2015

Hey guys!
So earlier this week, the other half has a boy’s night out, which meant I had a rare night to myself. How this doesn’t happen very often, so I decided to take advantage if this and have a pamper evening.
The weather this weekend has been awful and raining non-stop, isn’t it supposed to be summer?! This called for a hot chocolate... not just any hot chocolate but a white hot chocolate. This is my favourite. It’s so creamy and smooth, and when it’s made purely from milk it is heaven... probably full of calories but heaven!
What’s better than a hot chocolate than enjoying it in a warm bath reading a book, I’m currently enjoying Girl Missing by Sophie McKenzie. The hard part was choosing which bath bomb to use!
After that comes the proper pamper. I applied a face mask (best to do this alone so I don’t scare the other half). I then applied a gorgeous set of nails from impress. I would rather pain my nails, but I am terrible with the chipping. I don't know how it happens but they always end up chipped before the day has even started!



For weeks now my work colleagues have been moaning at me to watch Game of Thrones and for some reason I have been putting it off, so I felt like this was the perfect opportunity to watch an episode, and on my gosh... why have I been putting it off for so long?! I LOVE it! I have a feeling it is going to become my new obsession. Oops.
That’s the end of my girly night, what do you like to do when you have a night to yourself? I would like to hear from you in the comments.

Love, Ky 

2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend's parents have been trying to get me to watch Game of Thrones too! I can't seem to get into though! Also, I chip my nails very easy but I use the Sally Hanson Xtreme wear top coat. It seems to work pretty well. Have you tried that?
    Classy Country Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ky - Just found your blog and have really enjoyed reading so far. I am a new blogger as well and am enjoying blogging so far. Joan at www.aviewtothefells.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS