'Bloopers'

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Hey guys!

I have a little cheeky extra post for you today. As I was going through the photos for my curly hair post, I saw so many photos of me pulling funny faces. I did not know how many face I pull just getting ready in the morning, and I had a little laugh to myself flicking through these photos so I thought I would share them with you so that you can have a little giggle to yourself too.




Do you pull funny faces whilst you’re getting ready or is it just me?! I hope not!

Hope you enjoyed this, and I will see you in a couple of days for another post!
See you soon,

Love Ky 

2 comments:

  1. I wish I looked this cute when I curled my hair (or applied mascara oh my goodness haha) such a fun post! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS