Wishlist: Winter 2015!

Monday 28 September 2015

Hello everybody!
So, as winter is on the horizon, I decided I needed a new wardrobe... obviously. So what better way to start than to make a wish list?! I have created three outfits which I LOVE, so fingers crossed I get to wear them!

Outfit one
This outfit was based all around the coat, because I instantly fell in love with it! (I have even brought this coat since writing this post!) I think this coat is gorgeous. I needed a casual winter coat, so I wanted a belted coat style, but then I found the faux fur around this instantly made this coat look more formal and sophisticated. The fur can also be taken off if you wanted a more casual look. So next thing I teamed it up with was some over the knee heeled boots to make the look classier. Now as the coat added enough detail to the outfit, I wanted everything else to be quite simple and not too over the top, so this pair of classic jeans for Topshop were perfect, as well as the crop top which looks so cute with a little bit of scallop detail.


Coat - Newlook 
Jumper - Topshop 
Jeans - Topshop 
Boots - Newlook 

Outfit two
Next up, I wanted to create a more casual outfit, and found these cute trainers, which are so easy to pair with anything from dresses to jeans. I chose to pair it with jodphur trousers to make the outfit even more comfortable.


Jumper - Newlook 
Trousers- Topshop 
Trainers - Topshop 

Outfit three
Just because it’s cold, who says you can't wear a skirt?! Especially this leather look a line skirt! I love the shape of this skirt and the colour makes it feel so warm and comfortable. This teamed with cute roll neck jumper and thermal tights from Primark; you would not only be warm, but so stylish!

Jumper - Newlook 
Skirt - Newlook 
Boots - Riverisland 

I hope you enjoyed this post, and I didn’t tempt you to go shopping too much! ;)

Love, Ky

2 comments:

  1. Of course we all need a new wardrobe for winter :) I love the coat you've chosen, looks so cosy! xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wishlist, adding some pieces to mine too! x
    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS