Maze; Park; Farm...

Friday 18 September 2015

So, where I’m from there aren’t many great days out. Its small town with not much around, so when we stumbled upon this cute park in Sandwell I was amazed.

At first sight it looked like just the usually park, so I decided to have a stroll around and found the cutest little farm.

Quack Quack!

The farm was so cheap and such good value for money.

There were all sorts of animals from chickens to pigs, and each one was named which made the farm feel so much more homely.
As an extension to the farm there was a cute little maze for the children, but I could not resist running around. I am a child at heart.


And finally, the scenery was gorgeous. The flowers were in full bloom and ad started to make me miss summer a little bit, until I stumbled across pumpkins, which got me very excited for autumn and everything that comes along with it!



So, if you’re ever in West Bromwich, for whatever reason...? I highly suggest Sandwell Park Valley.

See you soon,

Love, Ky.

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful, the pumpkins look amazing! xxxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS