100 followers!

Monday 22 June 2015

Hello everyone!

So, I did have a different blog post in mind but earlier this week, as you may know if you follow me of twitter, something big happened to me. My blog reached 100 followers!

I know for some people this may not be a lot, but I didn’t think in a million years that I would reach this many followers. Like that is mad! 100 people have enjoyed the content I publish on this blog so much that they wanted to follow it in order to keep updated! I genuinely want to thank each and every one of you, because without you none of this would have happened.

When I started this blog, I wanted to be kind of anonymous and didn’t want to post any photos online  as I was very nervous and not very confident everything would work out and so staying anonymous was kind of my protection, but now I fell like my confidence is growing and with that, my blog writing is improving. (Even if it has only been a couple of months).

Anyway, onto the reason I am writing this blog post. As you may remember, I created a blog post a while ago about a motivational quote. In this post I told you that if I reached 100 subscribers I would host a giveaway to celebrate so here it is!

 I thought long and hard about what this prize should be. I wanted to keep it along the lines of food and baking. I was originally thinking of a recipe file for you to scribble down our own recipes, however I didn’t feel like that was personal enough, but then a light bulb appeared over my head.  A personalised recipe book!

I found a cute little recipe book from buyagift which can be personalised right down to the print colour! Unfortunately, as its personalised I haven’t purchased it yet and I am unable to take a photo to show you all but you’re welcome to look online!

Now onto the rules:
1. Unfortunately it is only open to those who live in the UK
2. You need to be following the blog on BlogLovin
3. The giveaway is open for one month. Until August 1st
4. And then it’s simple, all you have to do is comment below 3 random facts about yourself!
And that’s it! Thanks again guys, it really means a lot. And good luck!


Love, Ky

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you've earned every follower! Keep up the great work xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, 100 followers is an amazing achievement, you should be so proud!! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS