My in flight travel essentials

Thursday 13 August 2015

Hi guys. So I have a cheeky mid week post for you today. As you know I am going to Rome next week, so it means that I will miss out on a couple of posts so I thought I would post a couple before so you don’t miss out.

Keeping with the holiday theme, I have recently been packing my hand luggage, which inspired me with the idea of doing a blog post about what I am taking, because I have been reading any many blogs and watching videos for ideas to take. Instead of just writing what I am taking, I thought I would do a fun little video for you guys as it’s a little more interesting, plus its the first video I will have every done on my blog! So watch below to find out what I am taking!

Sorry it’s not the best quality, it’s my first video so I’m still getting to grips with editing but I tried my best! I also haven’t got much money to buy special equipment but I hope you enjoy it!





Glasses and Sunglasses
These are a must have for the plane. The sunglasses I will most likely only need on the other side of the plane, but my glasses are essential. Although I don’t need to wear glasses full time, I feel like the air conditioning on the plane will really dry my eyes out, and I suffer from that really bad. Pus I will do a LOT of reading to pass the time. My sunglasses are from Primark and were just £2! I don’t think you can go wrong with Primark sunnies, I’m a sucking for breaking them all the time, so cheap and cheerful does me well!

Sweets
I brought some boiled sweets because they’re supposed to be really good to suck when taking off to stop your ears from popping. I say supposed because haven’t been on a plane for years so I don’t know how true this is, I will be sure to let you know!

Comfys
This for me includes socks and a jumper. Again you don’t know how strong that air conditioning is so I am being prepared and taking something warm wt me for on the plane as I ate to be cold. Even if I don’t use them they’re light and is better to be safe than sorry right?!

Passport
Obviously.

Electronics
Kindle, charger for the kindle and headphone. Planes for me are really boring so a kindle is  a must have, I have just started to read Girl, Missing by Sophie McKenzie. I have only just started but I am really enjoying it! I would hate for my kindle to go dead and have nothing to occupy me, so my travel charger is defiantly coming along with me. I also packed some earphones, just in case I wanted to steal the other half’s phone and listen to music!

Toiletries
 I picked up a Nivea travel kit from Primark for just £5. It included wipes, lip balm shower cram and moisturiser and also a deodorant which I have used so need to get some more! This is great because the pressure on the plane can really dry out your skin so staying moisturised is a must!

That is it! Is there anything you think I am forgetting? Or anything you feel is a must too? Be sure to let me know in the comments


Love, Ky 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS